Colonel fans will have the opportunity to win big prizes at the Eastern Kentucky University men’s basketball team’s season opener versus Marshall on Wednesday, November 7 at McBrayer Arena.
EKU Athletics and first-year head coach A.W. Hamilton have announced a huge slate of promotional events and giveaways set for the 7:00 p.m. game against the nationally-ranked Thundering Herd:
– One fan will attempt a ¾ court shot for a chance to win $40,000!
– One fan will attempt a half-court shot for a chance to win a NEW Ford EcoSport from Madison County Ford!
– One fan will attempt a three-point shot to win a 65-inch 4K TV from Pieratt’s!
– The game is a “Maroon Out.” FREE maroon t-shirts will be handed out to the first 2,000 fans in attendance.
– LaFontaine Preparatory School Night!
– Greek Life Challenge – $1,500 in prizes!
– EKU SGA Colonel Pride Giveaway – Win a Yeti Cup, EKU sweatshirt, Amazon Fire Stick, Hammock or a Bluetooth speaker!
— www.EKUSports.com ––
Associate Director of EKUSports Communications