Eastern Kentucky University’s football team hits the road when they travel to Tennessee Tech University for the regular season finale on Saturday.
Kickoff at Tucker Stadium is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. ET.
The game will air live on ESPN+. The live radio broadcast of the game is available in the Richmond area on WCYO 100.7 FM, and can be heard worldwide on EKUSports.com.
INSIDE THE SERIES
– EKU leads the all-time series 54-20.
– Last year, EKU won 24-21 in Richmond.
– The Colonels are 24-11 against the Golden Eagles in Cookeville.
– The Colonels defeated Robert Morris 40-39 in overtime on Nov. 10.
– With the win over Robert Morris, EKU secured its first winning season since 2015.
– EKU had three players with double-digit tackles against Robert Morris, including a career-best 13 by Steven Crowder.
– Eastern picked off its 17th pass of the season on Saturday, good enough for third in the country.
– The Colonels rank third in the conference in rushing offense with 217.4 yards per game.
– EKU has played four games this season decided by seven points or less and won three of those contest.
SCOUTING THE OPPONENT
– Tennessee Tech lost at Tennessee-Martin, 38-13, on Nov. 10.
– Tech averages 197.3 yards per game in the air.
– TTU allows 254 yards per game on the ground.
– Freshman quarterback Bailey Fisher has 11 touchdown passes on the year for Tennessee Tech. He was 7-for-14 for 48 yards with an interception and no touchdowns against UT Martin.
– Deontay Wilson leads the way for the Golden Eagles with 96 total tackles on the year.
Assistant Athletics Director for Communications & Branding