The Northern Kentucky men’s golf team resides in two-way tie for eighth-place with Fort Wayne following the opening two rounds of the Dayton Flyer Invitational, which were contested at NCR Country Club on Monday.
· The Norse carded a 300 in the opening round and followed with a 306, matching Fort Wayne’s total as the two teams are tied for eighth.
· DePaul sits 15 shots ahead, while Ohio is five back and Wright State 16 behind.
· Miami (Ohio) paces the field at one-over for the tourney.
· Jackson Frame led the way for NKU, posting rounds of 75-73. The senior is tied for 26th.
· Jacob Poore and Ty Debonis posted matching 10-over scores to find themselves sharing 46th.
· The Norse also received counting scores from Logan Gamm in both rounds, as the junior led the team with a 3-over in round one.
t8. Northern Kentucky – 300-306-606
t26. Jackson Frame– 75-73-148
t46. Jacob Poore – 75-77-152
t46. Ty Debonis– 76-76-152
t53. Logan Gamm – 74-80-154
t61. Jacob Vrolijk – 77-83-160
NKU heads back to NCR Country Club for the final round of the Dayton Flyer Invitational Tuesday morning at 8:45.
Assistant Athletic Director
Communications and Media Services
Northern Kentucky University