Mimi Cheepborisut is tied for second on the individual leaderboard and has the Northern Kentucky women’s golf team tied for sixth place at the Dayton Flyers Invitational.
· Northern Kentucky’s 305 matches Central Michigan’s first round score and the two squads share sixth-place.
· NKU’s solid opening round has it positioned within striking distance of Oakland (300) and Bowling Green (304), which are only a handful of strokes ahead in fourth and fifth, respectively.
· Findlay tops the leaderboard at 293.
· Cheepborisut is one of eight golfers who carded 2-over 72 on Monday. She is two shots back of Western Illinois’ Bridget Connolly in first.
· Macy Wright notched a 74 and is tied for 14th.
· Lillian Young and Kylie Lysack posted NKU’s other two countable scores, 78 and 81, respectively.
t6. Northern Kentucky – 305
t2. Mimi Cheepborisut – 72
t14. Macy Wright – 74
t33. Lillian Young – 78
t49. Kylie Lysack – 81
t49. Erin Durstock – 81*
t61. Shelby Power – 83
The final round of the Dayton Flyer Invitational is slated for a 10 a.m. start on Tuesday.
Assistant Athletic Director
Communications and Media Services
Northern Kentucky University