Submit Your Video to 5port5.net: A Step-by-Step Guide
Dreaming of the spotlight? If you’re keen on showcasing your skills on 5port5 or our affiliate channels, or if you want to put your talent right in front of scouts and coaches hunting for the next sports sensation, then you’re in the right place. Here’s how to get started with submitting your video to 5port5.net.
Note: Before we proceed, make sure you’re only submitting content that you either shot yourself or have clear rights to.
- Video Review: After submission, our dedicated team will review your video. If it’s a slam dunk, you’ll hear from us regarding where and when it’ll be showcased.
- Cloud Storage: We recommend using Google Drive, which generously offers up to 15GB of FREE storage to all Gmail account users. To give you a gauge, a high-definition basketball game video usually takes up about 8GB. So, after sharing, clear out your Drive to avoid any potential charges.
- If Google Drive isn’t your thing, feel free to use Dropbox, AMS, or any cloud storage of your choice. Just make sure you share the file with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using Google Drive to Share Videos:
- Download the Google Drive App or visit Google Drive.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Once in, click the “+ NEW” button on the left.
- Opt for “FOLDER,” name it accordingly, and hit “CREATE.”
- Open your fresh folder.
- Inside, hit “+ NEW” again and opt for “FILE UPLOAD” (for individual files) or “FOLDER UPLOAD” (for entire folders). Tip: For multiple individual files, hold ‘CONTROL’ while making your selection.
- Back on the main page, right-click your folder and choose “SHARE”.
- Type in “email@example.com” and click on “DONE”. We’ll get an instant heads-up!
Encounter a hitch? No worries. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help steer the ship. Best of luck, and here’s hoping we see your talent on the big screen soon!